Last modified: March 10, 2023
Procurement Partners, LLC , a Georgia limited liability company, and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively, “Company” or “We”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, use our software or utilize our services (collectively, these are referred to as our “Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect
– Through the use of the Services;
– In e- mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and our website; and/or
– Through mobile and desktop applications you download through the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by
– Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; and/or
– Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or through the Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or through the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through the Services or on or through any of its features, register through the Services, make any purchases on or through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
– By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”);
– That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as passwords and credit card numbers; and/or
– About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us;
– Automatically as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and/or
– From third parties, such as from a service we may use to process payments.
Information You Provide to Us:
Vendor Account & Item Information:
At your request, you may provide your vendor profile information including your name, email address, organization name, address, account numbers and account passwords. As a result, information may also include your order history, formulary items, pricing, item availability & invoice data may be collected and uploaded to your Procurement Partners site. Any information we may obtain will be securely stored for future use or deleted at your request.
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, posting material, making a purchase, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services;
– Records and copies of your correspondence, including e-mail addresses, if you contact us; – Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
– You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services, and we may collect details of transactions you carry out through our Services and/or of the fulfillment of your orders; and/or
– Your search queries through the Services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties – including other service providers (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services or third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including. But not limited to:
– Details of your visits to and use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use in the Services; and/or
– Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to
– Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
– Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests;
– Speed up your searches; and/or
– Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
– Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies but can be managed through the Flash software.
– Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics, for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity.
– Local Storage Objects. We may also use local browser storage, such as HTML5 Local Storage, to store your preferences and to personalize your visit.
– Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We and our third party service providers may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Software to, among other things, track the activities of visitors, help us manage content and compile statistics about usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
– Facebook Pixels. We use the “visitor action pixels” from Facebook Inc. on the Website. This allows user specific behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the advertiser’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, in other words, we do not see the personal information of individual users. This data is stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can regulate the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by visiting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
Analytics. We may use automated devices and applications, including those provided by third parties, to evaluate usage of our Software. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate usage of our Software. We use these tools to help us improve our Software, performance and user experiences.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
We use Google Analytics to optimize our certain of our Services for our users; however, we may also use this data for marketing purposes. The personal information we automatically collect using Google Analytics is shared with Google. For more information on Google’s Privacy Policies, visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can also opt-out of having your Personal Data used by Google Analytics by following the instructions located at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We also use Google Analytics for Display and Search Advertising and, specifically, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, on our website to help us display advertising for products or services that we think may be of interest to you. We will use demographic information we collect through our use of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting for purposes of performing internal statistical analytics relating to the Website. You can opt-out of receiving interest-based advertisements through the Website, as well as customize the types of advertisements that will be displayed to you through the Website, by following the instructions located at https://support.google.com/ads.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: – To present our Services and its contents to you;
– To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; – To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
– To provide you with notices about your account;
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
– To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it; – In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
– To update vendor item data in your Procurement Partners site
– To collect purchase order history and provide status updates
– For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as for credit card clearance, order fulfillment, delivery, data analysis, and customer support;
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the users of our services is among the assets transferred;
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or – With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
– To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
– To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and any other agreements or policies governing your use of the Services, including those for billing and collection purposes; and/or
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
– Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties” products or services, you can opt-out by sending an email to [email protected]. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Third Party Links and Services
Our Services may contain links to third party websites and services. Any access to and use of such linked websites or services are not governed by this Policy, but instead are governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We recommend that you review the privacy statements posted to those websites and services. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites or services, nor are we responsible for or guarantee the products and services offered by them.
To ask questions or comment about this privacy and security policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: [email protected].